Our History

1943

Dayton, Ohio

Entered the avionics business by developing and patenting static dischargers to address interference caused by precipitation static.
Began offering HF and ADF Long Wire Antenna Systems.

dg-1943
DAYTON GRANGER, INC. (Formerly Dayton Aircraft Products) in Dayton, Ohio-1943

1955

Relocated to Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Expanded product line to include antennas, static dischargers and lightning protection products for military, commercial and general aviation aircraft.

dg-1955
DAYTON GRANGER’s first facility in Ft. Lauderdale, FL (812 NW 1st Street) in 1954.

1985

Continued expansion of product lines and consolidated operations by moving Florida and California operations to an enhanced facility adjacent to Ft. Lauderdale ‐ Hollywood International Airport.

dg-1985

2000

Obtained ISO certification and began major program to upgrade software and equipment.

dg-2000

2010

Introduced major program to upgrade equipment, engineering design and administrative software, and modernize physical plant.